06 March 2017

He's Back and by He I Mean They and by They I Mean the FLEAS,,,

Well the fleas are back...

So this week was way normal. Nothing big really happened. I wasn't able to get out to work, but I have a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow, so that should be good. 

My new area is awesome and the ward seems way strong. I don't really know it all that well cause I haven't gotten out to do anything. Things are going good here though. My new companion is way awesome. I feel bad taking him away from the work, but an elder who's getting surgery on his toes is going to stay with me for a few days so Elder Blatter can get to work. 

We had a baptism this week for a kid named Miguel. I don't really know him, but he seems like he'll be a good member. Sorry for the short letter but that's it for this week. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment